Wildcats dominate Missouri Valley Vikings

Defensive senior leaders (right to left) Clay Drouillard, Indie Allen, Landon Decker and Kegan Schumann cheer on the offensive unit as they march down the field on the first drive of the game.

Justin Toumberlin

Justin Toumberlin

Justin Toumberlin

Story by Justin Toumberlin, Assistant Photo Editor

The Wildcats run through the Missouri Valley Vikings Nov. 3 at Liston Stadium with a 73-14 victory. Sophomore JD Woods ran for 284 yards and four touchdowns and sophomore Marco Aquinaga collected 219 total yards and two touchdowns. The ‘Cats defense was led by seniors Indie Allen and Kegan Schumann, who combined for 17 tackles, helping the team keep the Vikings at two touchdowns for the game. The ‘Cats will finish regular season play against No. 9 Evangel University on Saturday at Liston Stadium.

• Junior Mikeice Adams leads the Wildcats out of the inflatable helmet onto the field against Missouri Valley College Nov. 3. The 'Cats went on to defeat the Vikings 73-14 to improve their record to 7-2 on the season.

• Defensive senior leaders (right to left) Clay Drouillard, Indie Allen, Landon Decker and Kegan Schumann cheer on the offensive unit as they march down the field on the first drive of the game.

• Senior Kegan Schumann tackles a Missouri Valley wide receiver. Schumann's tackle stopped the Vikings on 3rd down with 5 yards to go, forcing a 4th down attempt.

• Assistant Coach Jason Thoren talks to the defense about positioning on offensive formations. This is Thoren's 15th season as a Baker football coach.

• Sophomore JD Woods sprints past the last line of Missouri Valley defense to run in for a touchdown. Woods ran 65 yards to add to the Wildcat lead, 23-7.